The Thunder Gore-Tex® BioZone™ Shell Jacket delivers the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth that serious riders demand. Harsh weather conditions remain at bay thanks to the critically placed fleece, fully taped seams and three-point hood cinch system that combine to retain heat and block out the rain, snow and cold. Backpack-compatible venting keeps the air flowing even when you’re carrying gear, while a removable storm skirt with Lycra® and wrist cuffs with gussets ensure a secure fit during even the most extreme maneuvers. Finished with Gore-Tex® laminate and plenty of pockets, this parka-length Oakley jacket provides the protection, coverage and function required by today’s action athletes.
- BioZone™ shell lining system promotes moisture management, insulation and movement in critical areas
- 2L Gore-Tex® laminate and down insulation block out the elements and lock in heat
- Removable storm skirt with Lycra®allows for easy integration with the Thunder Gore-Tex® BioZone™ Shell Pants
- Goggle pocket with Microclear™ 2.0 cloth stores eyewear and keeps it clean
- RFID pass pocket, media-compatible chest pocket and mesh dump pocket store your essentials
- Parka fit
- 100% Herringbone Polyester
Waterproof, windproof and breathable to let sweat evaporate easily, this durable fabric helps keep you comfortably dry.
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.